Wednesday, January 31, 2007

reflect on exam

self assesmentAttainment =2
think i can achieve better i need to focus more on my work though.
Effort =2
again.. i need to put that little bit more effort in..make more time for my work,,,dont rush it
Punctuality=3 hmm..im not always late but i do tuen up late sometimes.
Submission and quality of homework =3
hmm need to oraganise myself better so i can spend more time om my work
Ability to work independently =2
yh..i can do that dnt really need to rely on anyone to get my work done
Quality of writing =2
Organisation of Media folder=3
need to put all my sheets in my folder instead of having to keep on looking for sheets
Oral contributions in class =2
yh ..i enjoy taking part in class discussions .. :D
Contribution to the group Practical Production.=1
in our film production yh???? well if so yhhhhh... enjoyed that very well!!!!

exam module 1 retakE
I found it harder then the first exam, because there so much more you can say about moving image such as the lighting, sound, type of shots, camera angles. i felt i learnt more about moving images as we concentrated on the topic the most. hmm..i cant really remember the key points i made it was all in the spare of the moment... i never can remember what i wrote in an exam lol... could have prepaired better...woopsie

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home